*Istimewa dari Mesir-Egypt*


Jubah-Online is now at www.jubahonline.wordpress.com

INTRODUCTION

I have been charmed!

Click HERE to see what I mean!!!


Everytime I stroll along the small crowded souks of Khan El-Khalili, Wekalet El Balah, Al Azhar Street and El-Attaba, vibrant colours of materials mostly made of the famous Egyptian cotton and embroideries caught me in my way. How could I not be lured by these?

Over the past two years, I have bought many jubah-s, abaya-s and other things made in this mystical land of Egypt ordered by family and friends back home. They have always been a hit that new orders have continuously came in. It was just word-of-mouth kind of news but it spreads so fast.

Thus the birth of this online shopping! Alhamdulillah!


Yes.. you, you and you gentle readers should try to see and feel the magic of the Egyptian Jubah/Abaya! They are exclusive and of an impressive quality. There’s nothing compares to a combination of good looks and well-known good quality material which comes with a minimal price.


Yes!! They are very affordable. I am so happy to be able to share them with you!


Come on.. lets feast your eyes with our
exclusive collections from Egypt!!